Instructor: Anne Agard

annie.agard@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

No Sports for Me

I've never enjoyed sports much at all.


I was terrible at sports when I was in school. I was always a little bit plump, and clumsy, and I have no depth perception--a visual problem that is not much of a handicap except for a few situations like ball games. When a ball is coming toward me, I can't see just how close it is, so I can never catch it.


In gym class, nobody wanted me on their team, and if they were stuck with me someone would say, "Don't try to do anything. Just stand there."


I don't enjoy watching sports much, either. I've never been much interested in who wins, so I've never even learned the rules of basketball or football.


For exercise, I love to swim but not competitively. I take my dog for walks. That's about all the exercise I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment